LAST DATE TODAY GOVERNMENT OF OF DELHI INDIRA GANDHI HOSPITAL STAFF NURSE VACANCY FOR 294 POSTS (ON CONTRACT) SALARY UPTO 70,000/-
GOVERNMENT OF N.C.T. OF DELHI INDIRA GANDHI HOSPITAL OFFICE OF THE MEDICAL DIRECTOR SECTOR-9, DWARKA, NEW DELHI-110 077 Dated: 31/12201
No.F.1/9(130)/GA/Rectt.Nur./2021-1GH/ 34 O2
In comilance to directions of Hon'ble High Court, Delhi for early functioning of Indira Gandhi Hospital, Sector-9, Dwarka, New Delhi this is hospital is in the process of filling the post of Nursing Officers purely on Contract basis through two step selection process comprising of shortlisting of eligible candidates followed by interview of shortlisted candidates by duly constituted Interview Board. Applications are invited in the prescribed format for engagement of Nursing Officers purely on contract basis for period of one year or till the post are filled up on regular basis, whichever is earlier. The selected candidates shall be paid consolidated salary as per Finance Department O.M. dated 20.01.2017.
The Essential Qualification for eligibility, Experience and Age for the post of Nursing Officer is detailed below:
NURSING OFFICER Total No. of Posts 294 (UR-133, OBC-72, SC-40, ST-20, EWS-29)
Minimum pay of Level-7 of the Pay matrix +DA (as per Finance Dept. OM dated 20/01/2017) Consolidated Salary
B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council.State Nursing Council recognized Institute or University. Qualification OR B.Sc. (Post-Certificate)/Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council.State Nursing Council recognized Institute or University and to be registered as Nurses & Midwife with State/indican Nursing Council. OR Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Institute/Board or Council. Council/State Nursing Council recognized AND One year Experience with B.Sc and Two years Experience with GNM is an essential criterion and the candidate should be registered as Nurse & Midwife with State / Indian Nursing Council.
Below 32 years. Age relaxable for SC/ST by 05 years & for OBC (Delhi only) by Age limit For PwD candidates age relaxation will be as per 03 years. Gol rules and required to submit Disability certificate issued by recognized Disability board.
General Terms & Conditions for engagement of Nursing Officer purely on Contractual basis are as follows:
The candidate must apply online on email or hard copy in the prescribed application format. The said engagement purely on Contract basis for period of one year or till the post are filled up on regular basis, whichever is earlier. The Hospital reserved the right to change the number of vacancies, withdraw the process in full or part and right to reject any or all applications received without assigning any reasons or giving notice etc.
1 3. SC/ST certificate issued only by Competent Judicial/Revenue Authroity shall be accepted. 4. OBC/EWS certificate issued by Govt. of NCT of Delhi shall only be accepted and the same must have been issued before the last date of submission of application. Further the OBC candidate must posses Non Creamy layer certificate for the current year alongwith his/her caste certificate.
6. Candiate must have valid registration certificate issued by State/Nursing council.
7. Candidate must produce residence proof (Aadhar Card, Votar I.D. Card, Passport, Driving Licence etc.).
8. The engagement may be terminated at any time by 02 weeks notice given by either and any unauthorized absence for more than seven (07) days will lead too termination of the Contract without any further notice.
9. The contractee will sincerely perform the duties assigned to him/her and to the satisfaction of the Hospital Authorities. 5. and other
10. Contractee shall not be entitled for Government accommodation concessionary allowances as admissible to Govt. empolyee.
11. This contractual engagement will .not vest any claim or right for regular appointment In this Hospital or for continued contractual engagement.
12. The contractee shall be engaged on whole time basis by this Hospital and shall not accept any other appointment, paid or otherwise, and shall n engage himself/herself in private practice of any kind during the period of contract.
13. The contractee should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
14. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Interview.
15. The shorlisted candidates will be informed/intimated about the date and time of interview through website www.health.delhigovt.nic.in. No separate intimation will be sent to individual candidates.
16. Applications not conforming to the requisite as specified will be rejected
17. The canidate must bring original certificates at the time of interview for verification.
18. Engagement shall be subject to Medical Fitness and verification of certificates/documents.
19. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or any outside influence in any form with regard to selection will lead to disqualifaction.
20. Engagement will be terminated if any decalaration/information furnished is found false or any material facts is supressed willfully.
21. The decision of Interview/selection board will be final and no representation will be entertain in this regard.
22. The selected candidates will be intimated through e-mail about their selection. Therefore they are advised to mention the correct e-mail I.D. in their application.
SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS & GUIDELINES: Last Date of Submission -08/01/2022 at 5.00 pm. A. Interested Candidates who fulfil the above criteria may submit the application in prescribed format alongwith 04 recent passport size Photographs and self attested copies of requisite educational qualification/documents by online on email or hard copy in the hospital on or before 5.00 pm 08/01/2022.
The applications not confirming to the requisites as specified will be rejected.
B. Documents Required: . Application in prescribed format. 2. 4 passport size photos if submitted in hard copy. through online on email. One scan photo if submitted
Self attested copies of requisite certificates I.e., educational / caste alongwith Noncreamylayerfor the year/ EWS/ PwD. Residence / ldentity proof (Aadhar/Noter I.D./Passport/ Driving Licence/etc.) 3. 4.
C.Online applications are to be emailed at:
1. email@example.com for applying online.
2. The email IDs are only for the purpose of submission of applications and no other communications will be entertained.
3. Documents for upload in online submission through email is to be attached in one single PDF file with file name saved as the candidate's first name in followed by birth year in certificate as in NAMEYEAR not exceeding 2 MB in size.
4. The scanned copies of certificates are to be clear scan and well aligned.
5. Unreadable copies of application scanned and mailed will not be accepted and Hospital will not be liable for any such rejections.
6. In case of multiple submissions through email only the most recent one will be taken into consideration and the rest will be deleted.
7. Hard Copy are to be submitted at the Box placed in the R&I Branch, Indira Gandhi Hospital, 5th Floor, Admin Block, Sector-9, Dwarka, New Delhi 110 077 either directly or by speed post/courier.
D. No application will be accepted after 5.00 pm on last date.
Hospital will not be responsible for any sort of delay if the applications are not submitted on time or non-receipt of applocations due to delay in delivery/due to techn ical reasons or otherwise
Note: The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice at any stage.
Any Corrigendum will be published only on the website of Health & Family Welfare Department, Govt. of NCT of Delhi at www.health.dellhigovt.nic.in. Medical Director Indira Gandhi Hospital Dwarka, New Delhi